I was born and raised in the eastern part of Slovakia. Sport and movement have always been an important part of my life. I competed in swimming and basketball throughout my childhood. Later I fell in love with skateboarding and gymnastics.
I got a master's degree in physical education and sport at Charles University in 2017. At the moment I continue my studies at Charles University as Ph.D. candidate in the field of Kinanthropology. My research is focused on the relationship between the rest period length and the onset of fatigue in plyometric training.
Right from the beginning of my studies I wished to apply my newly gained theoretical knowledge in practice. Elite basketball club USK Prague gave me a chance to become a strength and conditioning coach for their youth players (10 and 15 years) in 2013. This valuable experience allowed me to learn important hands-on coaching skills early in my carrier. Since 2015 I worked with under 19 years old players which further challenged my understanding of human movement, training process and provided countless learning opportunities. For the period of 4 years (2015-2019) I was responsible for design and execution of strength and conditioning program of under-19 players as well as participated in post-injury rehabilitation process of professional and youth players.
Since 2018 I am working as strength and conditioning coach with the under-17 and under-18 men basketball national teams of Czech Republic. This priceless experience allowed me to learn from incredible coaches both at Czech Republic and abroad.
The most of my everyday work is nowadays concentrated into private fitness club Advance Training in Prague. I am proud to be a part of Advance Training team since 2017. The idea behind our work is to provide high-quality complex training and health experience. Our small team of trainers and therapists cooperates with nutritional experts, chiropractor, and general practitioner to provide the most effective training and rehabilitation possible.
Strength and conditioning training is a powerful tool that has a potential to improve health and performance if done correctly. Pursuing a deeper understanding of this topic and helping people become their stronger self is my work and my passion.
- Master's degree - Physical education and sport - Faculty of physical educations and sport, Charles University (2017)
- Bachelor's degree - Physical education and sport - Faculty of physical educations and sport, Charles University (2015)
- McGill Method Level 3 - High Performance Training: Progressing backs from pain to performance (Stuart McGill, Ph.D. (CAN)) (2019)
- McGill Method Level 2 - Assessment: Converging on a precise diagnosis (Stuart McGill, Ph.D. (CAN)) (2019)
- McGill Method Level 1 - Foundation for the pain-free back (Stuart McGill, Ph.D. (CAN)) (2017)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) - Sport Course II (Rehabilitation Prague School) (2019)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) - Sport Course I (Rehabilitation Prague School) (2018)
- Basketball Strength & Conditioning (Francesco Cuzzolin (ITA)) (2018)
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Level 2 (Functional Movement Systems) (2016)
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Level 1 (Functional Movement Systems) (2016)
- Spiral Stabilization 1 (SM System) (2016)
- Masseur in the field of physical education, sport and reconditioning programs (Charles University) (2015)